Saturday, December 9, 2017

Whitney's girls

Whitney asked us if we would be willing to watch her girls while she and Dustin went to the Temple. We adore her girls and were happy to say Yes! Kinsley was a bit unsure at first but she calmed down and Rylee and Avynlea had fun entertaining them. Rylee read them Christmas stories but instead of reading the actual story she made up her own which Madi found to be hilarious.
 She also entertained them with Avynleas iPad.
I wanted to make some Peanut Butter blossoms and asked Avynlea if she would help me by unwrapping the kisses. Madi and Kinsley were also great helpers and enjoyed unwrapping and eating some of the candies.

 We had fun visiting with Dustin and Whitney for a bit when they came to pick up their girls and I am glad that we were able to help them out. I hope with the Temple being so close that we will be able to see more of our family stopping by.
After they were gone Avy and I took a Mommy and Me picture. :)