Saturday, May 20, 2017

Love

Some of my sisters signed up to run the Tinkerbell half marathon again this year. I really wish I could participate with them but it is just not feasible for me and so I missed out on another family event which makes me sad. The morning of their race I got a message from Heather letting me know she loves and misses me, also that she wished I were there. I sent her one back and then I got one from Ashleigh. Honestly it really helped to take some of the hurt away, just to know that I am being thought of was huge. I love my sisters!
One of our dance Moms posted a message on Facebook and I had to screenshot it. We have had Hayden in our dance class for the past 3 years and it is especially hard knowing she will not be a part of our Thursdays because she is going on to 1st grade. This girl has been so fun and so sweet to have and I love her a lot and am going to miss seeing her. 

Lot's of snapchat pictures of Avynlea were found on my phone. She has definitely taken up the habits of her older sister and looks so beautiful in these pictures.


In her parenting class Kenedy got to wear the pregnancy belly for a period. She said it was awkward and heavy but not very realistic because the weight gain in pregnancy is gradual where as this was all at once. She sure looks cute though!