Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Another Prom

Saturday the 6th was Kenedy's second Prom. This time she was going to Rocky Mountains Prom with her friend Robby. Same dress, same girl, different hairstyle, different date. Since she had her hair down for her first Prom we decided to do an updo. It looked really pretty but of course I didn't think to get pictures of it. 
Maybe because this was her second prom of the year but it seemed a little more anti-climatic. Kenedy was not thrilled with me wanted to take more pictures and I was tired of feeling pushy and invasive so I backed off and almost didn't get any pictures of Kenedy and Robby. I am sad I didn't get any pictures of just Kenedy but circumstances made it very difficult. 
Avynlea took the pictures of the two of them and then Kenedy sent me the picture of her and Hannah. I thought it was so fun that Kenedy and Hannah had the same dress. I think if it were anyone else it would have been annoying but because it was Hannah it was more fun. These two have been friends since pre-school and while going to different high schools have made it hard for them to hang out, they are still friends and really enjoyed seeing each other.