Friday, May 19, 2017

Dance Recital

Thursday night was our end of year dance recital for Elevated Dance. It is bittersweet to see this dance year end, ready for a break but it is always sad to say goodbye to these sweet girls. This year has been an incredibly fun year and I have loved getting to work with this group of girls. They have really made our Thursday class so fun and they did so good at recital! I was so proud of them and all of their hard work really paid off! They did the best I have ever seen them do and it was a great night! 

Addie, Abby, Josie, Lynden and Kambrie
Chloe, Hayden, Hayden Rose, Quinn and Ainsley

Lynden gave me a flower she brought in with her, not sure where she got it from but it was a sweet gesture.
Josie's Mom owns a cookie company and she brought cookies for all of the girls in our class and a box of cookies each for Kim and I. They were the prettiest cookies I have ever seen and I had a hard time wanting to eat them, until I took a bite of one and realized they are as delicious as they are pretty! I am always so amazed at the talents of some people!