Monday, May 8, 2017

Fun with Pictures


I noticed on Sunday that Rylee's shoes were looking really tight. I asked her if they were bothering her and she said that they were a little bit. I promised that I would take her to get some new shoes that week and on Saturday morning I took her to find a pair. I had her feet measured at Payless and she is now wearing a 7.5 in women's. Her feet are growing like crazy and do not seem to be stopping anytime soon. We found her a cute pair of sandals and while we were there  Avynlea had fun trying on shoes with the provided stockings. She brought it home with her and enjoyed playing with it in the car, I told her she liked a little like Mr. Peanut :)

More snapchat filter fun.

It amuses me when I find evidence that Avynlea has been messing with my phone. Apparently we had the same snapchat playing idea.
Kefford had a pair of high prescription glasses that have been around since his days at Vision Pointe Optical. Somehow they were pulled out of where ever they were hiding and we had a little bit of fun taking pictures in them.