Monday, May 29, 2017

Avynlea's Pops Concert

Avynlea's final concert of the year was the Pop's concert. This year the sixth grade choir were doing a Disney medley and they were encouraged to dress up in Disney inspired outfits. Avynlea was planning on wearing her Belle village dress but when another girl got the Belle solo and was going to curtsy to Avy at a point in the song Avynlea felt it would be too weird to have Belle curtsying to herself so she wore Rylee's red riding hood dress instead. She looked so cute and the music was so fun to listen to. My favorite part was when they sang It's a small world and the first row got down off the risers and skipped in a circle around the piano. Avynlea never told me that she got to be a part of that, it was a fun surprise. I did not take any pictures while they were singing but was able to get some off the MMS Facebook page the next day.

Alison came and Rylee and Ryker came along, Rylee to watch and Ryker to help out in the sound booth.


This was my favorite concert to go to this year because not only did they sing Disney but the boys choir did Newsies, my absolute favorite, and the girls choir did Phantom, another favorite. It was hard not to sing along and I will admit to doing it a little bit. 
Avynlea was amazing and the cutest kid up there, and that is not just my opinion, everyone that was there thought so, I could tell!