Thursday, March 31, 2016

Chicks and Pottery

A couple of days after her birthday I took Rylee, her best friend Maryn and Avynlea over to Zamzows to look at the baby chicks. We all loved looking at them and wished we would have been able to hold them, they were so cute. I seriously would have bought a chick to take home with us but they very quickly grow into chickens and chickens are not as cute. So we just looked at them.
After the chicks I took them over to Piggy Pigs Pottery so they could paint. Rylee kept talking about wanting to go paint pottery for her birthday and I thought it would be ok to take her and her friend during track break. All three girls picked animals to paint and had fun making them look cute.
I decided to paint a bowl and really struggled with painting around the dots. I did the best I could but was not too thrilled with the final result. Oh well, it was fun to paint and hang out with my girls.