Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

March 2nd was Dr Seuss's birthday and Chapparral celebrated by having a read-in and letting the kids dress up as their favorite Dr Seuss characters. Rylee and her bestie Maryn wanted to be Thing 1 and Thing 2. I remembered that my friends twins had Thing 1&2 shirts so I texted her to see if we could borrow them. She was fine with that but only had two Thing 2 shirts so I cut a 1 out of some purple vinyl I had and covered up the 2 on Maryns shirt. I took some pictures of Rylee before school but I wanted a picture of both of them so I went to the school a little early to wait for the two of them to come out. When they got to the flagpole Rylee told me that the one fell off during the day, no big deal. I was able to take a picture of these two cute girls in their matching shirts. Rylee really wanted crazy hair and so I did the best I could with lots of mousse, hairspray and teasing but by the end of the day it had fallen and actually looked quite pretty. Ha!



Rylee and Maryn