Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Basketball Pictures

Ryker had his last Basketball game of the season and it was a good thing. I was done with going to all the games and the girls were done with it also. They played Lowell Scott and the best thing ever happened, Meridian Won! This was the first game they won and thank heavens it happened so they did not have to end the season at a total loss. It was a nail biter to the very end. In the last few minutes of the 4th quarter the ref made a call that most of the Meridian parents and players did not like because they were all on their feet in protest. Right after it happened I was looking down at my phone reading a text when I heard one of the Meridian boys yell out "You Suck" to the ref. Instinctively and immediately without even thinking the Mom in me reacted and yelled out "Hey, No!" to the kid. I then let my brain catch up to my mouth and ended it right then, not my monkey not my circus. The coach got in his face and chewed him out and after the game I saw his Mom chewing him out all good things since that was not cool of the kid at all.
Meridian won by one point and everyone was so excited. Someone managed to get the boys all together for a group picture and I was glad to get a shot of Rykers 7th grade Basketball team.

Rylee's basketball team had team pictures and instead of paying a ridiculous price for a picture I snapped a couple of photos with my phone behind the picture guy. It is not the best quality but it sure was a lot cheaper.
Before her last game of the Season I took some pictures of my cute basketball playing girl. I tried some in the backyard and then in front of the brick wall at the school. After the game their coach gave each girl a trophy and Rylee thought that was pretty great! Her first trophy!