Saturday, June 27, 2015

Off to McCall!

Erin and I left Utah Wednesday morning. I left Ryker there to spend time with Ben and we brought Isabelle home with us. When we got back to Idaho we had about an hour to unload, unpack, repack and reload because we were off to McCall for a few days. On the drive up Avynlea got sick and threw up in her puke bag and Rylee did not like the smell so she stuffed tissues up her nose.
Erin and I went on hikes in the mornings and on our first hike we found the biggest dandelion either of us had ever seen. It was huge!

Erin really loved all of the blue dragonflies that we saw. 
Avynlea really wanted to ride the four wheelers but she did not bring long pants with her. She cannot go on them without long pants on because they get really hot and we did not want her to get burned. So she got creative with her clothing so that she could ride.
Thurday morning Brit came with her kids. Kelsey was at the girls camp in Cascade and Brit came to stay at the McCall house so that she could join him Friday night for the Bishops dinner and help him with his Laurels experience he was doing. We kindly watched her kids for her while she did that which was super easy since they were so good for us. 

I sent the picture of the girls in the Hot Tub to Emily and Stephanie and Emily sent me one of Ryker reading scriptures with their family.


It was pretty hot up their especially since the house does not have any air conditioning. We finally went down to the lake to swim and cool off.

One morning Kefford took the girls with him to hike up the mountain. He sent me these pictures he had taken at the top.




Back to the lake pictures.




I like showing off my dives for my kids because they get so impressed. My Dad taught me to dive when I was young and it would be an embarrassment for him if I could not do it. I have been teaching my kids and having them practice and they are slowly getting better and more confident with it. It helps a lot to have had lots of access to swimming pools and lakes this summer so far.

Rylee wanted to wear the life jacket into the lake just for the fun of it even though she can swim.


My family likes to do funny dives.







Erin and her buddy Asher
He liked her because she had fun games on her phone he could play with and also because she is so cool and fun and nice!




Asher, Brielle, Isabelle, Alyssa, Kenedy, Avynlea, Rylee and Qiana

Emily also sent me this picture of Ryker, Ben and Andrew playing Magic
This was Erins first time being on the four wheeler and she did really good. There are two different four wheeler trails we went around and on each one there was a part that would make her nervous and she would not be able to stay on course. She was super determined to conquer that fear and kept trying. Finally Saturday morning right before we were to leave she did it and managed to stay on the trail and she conquered the fear! Avy and I were so proud of her!


Avy was my riding buddy