Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Before and After

I have been wanting to repaint my front door for over a year now. I have loved the red that I painted it many years ago but was ready for a more bold color and a fresh change. Finally I had a day where Kefford was home and the weather was nice, so Kefford got my paint and took the door off the frame and I got to work. As soon as I started painting I remembered how much I disliked painting but I was committed and could not back out now so I had to finish the job. I also wanted to repaint the bench to match but was not thrilled to have to do that. Luckily Kenedy wanted to do it for a Young Women's project and she did it and got that done for me. 

It is a little hard to see the results but if you can't tell it looks amazing and I LOVE the new color. It is such a pretty pop to my house, it makes me happy every time I see it. I had a lot of friends tell me how much they love it and one friend even said it makes a person want to come up and knock on the door, it is that friendly looking. So happy I made this change!