Monday, June 8, 2015

Family Home Evening

I found a great idea for a FHE game and decided to try it out last Monday night. The kids were a little unsure but were good sports and everyone had fun. I forgot to buy additional shower caps and so we made do with the one I have. One person puts on the cap and after covering it with whipped cream everyone else has five turns to throw a cheese ball at their head to make it stick. I was terrible at this game and only got one to stick and that was only after I moved up super close to my target. Everyone else did better then me and after each round the person who had the most was the Target for the next round.


Since Kenedy was so tall she had to keep her head ducked to make it a little bit easier for the other kids.

I am loving the warmer weather which enables us to get outside more and do fun things. this was  great game and everyone really enjoyed it. Next time I will make sure to get some more caps and then we can play in teams.