Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hamster at school Day and a new Driver

It was Rylee's turn in her classroom to bring in a mystery science share. She really wanted to bring in the hamster and after getting permission from her teacher I agreed to bring the Hamster in towards the end of the day. Rylee was really excited to show off Trinity and the kids had a lot of questions. It was really fun!
After Rylee's class I took Trinity over to Avynleas class to share, she also had permission from her teacher. These kids had a ton of questions also and everyone enjoyed having Trinity come and visit.
Before school I saw that Avy had wrapped an ace bandage around her leg for no reason and I told her to take it off which she did. It wasn't until I was in her classroom that I saw that she had put the bandage back on. Little stinker!

While I was in the classrooms Kefford took Kenedy to get her Drivers License. She was really excited to get it but I am now super nervous to let her out and about solo. I thought this would be a great thing and that I would let her run all my errands for me but now that it is actually a reality I don't know if I can let her go, way too scary! Luckily we don't have insurance for her yet so it is not a conflict yet but as soon as that happens I am going to have to put a lot of trust in this 15 year old. 
Kefford bought me a new pair of workout leggings. They are super cute and I love them!
On Saturday the girls walked with me to the Library and wanted me to take a picture of them with the sign. Cute little models!