Tuesday, May 19, 2015

EDP Dance Pictures

The week after the first set of Dance recitals was our Dance Recital for Elevated Dance Project. Avynlea and I danced on Thursday and Rylee danced on Friday. It made for two long nights but again we got through it and it was fun.
I again helped teach the PreTeen hiphop/ jazz class and the Elementary Hiphop/jazz classes. Both had kids from previous years and new dancers so it was a lot of fun. The older girls danced a hiphop ad jazz combo to "Another on bites the Dust" and another more jazzy song I am not aware of what the title it that was mashed in to the other one. It was fun and the girls did awesome!
Rylee, Paige, Maddie, Emery, Ella
Gracie, Evie, Allie, Sydney and Addy
This year our adult class did our dance to a song called "We Don't eat" It was a really pretty lyrical which is always my favorite to dance to. We also danced with chairs this year and that was a new and fun experience. I loved this dance and as always an so, so, so happy that I not only get to teach dance but that I can continue taking classes for myself. It is the best!
Tammy, Elizabeth, Heidi, Kim
Courtney, Brandy and Sami
The younger kids did their Hiphop and jazz mashup to "Everything is awesome". They were always pretty unpredictable in class and so I was not sure how they would perform but I was pleasantly surprised. They did the best I have ever seen them do their dance! What perfect timing for them to peak. Rylee was awesome and did so good. So proud of these dancers.
Brooke, Norah,  Rylee,
Avery, Genevieve,
Mylee, Reese and Emma
Layla, Dakota, Alorah, Hayden, Ella, Bella and Maddie
This was such a fun Kinderstars class. I loved these girls and teaching them was always enjoyable. They did their dances to "When will my Life Begin" from Tangled and they were cute little glow Fairies in the Maleficent ballet that was performed this year by the ballet classes. So fun!
Avynlea was in with a different teacher this year and she loved her experience. SH wis really bummed that this is the only year Isabelle will be teaching. She would have loved to have taken from her again. Her dance was called "Waterfall" by Coldplay and she was beautiful as always. I love seeing those dimples shine on stage.
Ashley, Maddy, Lauren,
Emery, Kristen, Ryan,
Avynlea, Isabelle and Ella



This is my little buddy Maddie. I danced with her Mom Courtney in our adult class and Maddy was always their with us and then in my class right after. Over time she grew pretty attached to me and liked being with me where ever I was. The feeling was reciprocated and I sure did enjoy being with this cute kid. 













Me and Kim. My friend and teaching buddy. I love this Lady, I love taking classes from her and I love teaching with her she is my inspiration and I love her!
Kristi I have taken classes with for the past 3 or 4 years and we have become really good friends. I was sad that she could not take class with us due to scheduling conflicts this year but was I ever so happy to see her at the recital. It was so nice to talk and catch up. I love this girl!
Alison, Trista, Makayla and Ally came on Thursday night to watch and support and Alison came also on Friday night. I am so grateful to my in-laws for being so supportive of my and my girls. They brought flowers for all of us and it was so awesome to have them all there. Kefford Ryker and Kenedy, of course, came as well. Although Kenedy could not come on Thursday night due to Cheer tryouts. Another great year of dance!