Sunday, March 29, 2015

Table Rock

Late Friday night Emily came into town with her family and Andrew. I was so happy more of my family could come for Rylee's Baptism. I have to say not living close to any of my family members is really the pits. I thought it would be fun Saturday morning to go on a  family hike to table rock. We left about 10:30 and when we got to the start of the trail we all quickly got separated. The kids all ran ahead with Kefford and Matt following behind. I walked with Andrew for a little bit and then pulled back to walk with Mom and Emily while Andrew kept on ahead of us. We got about halfway when the three of us realized we better turn around and head back down because we still had things to do to get ready for the Baptism and Dinner after. So Emily Mom and I took Emilys van and left, leaving the rest to get home in our vehicle. The three of us only got halfway but everyone else were able to make it to the top. Kefford, Kenedy and Matt were awesome to take pictures and send them to me so I wouldn't miss out.