Thursday, March 19, 2015

Saint Patricks Day!

Saint Patricks day is a tricky day for me to remember. It is the day after Rylee's birthday and all my focus the previous week is on her birthday and lately I forget Saint Patricks Day. This year I found some chocolate coins while we were at the store getting Rylee a birthday balloon so I felt prepared. I also had stuff for  yummy Irish dinner even though I was not going to be there to eat it. But wouldn't you know, the morning of I am downstairs making lunches when Ryker comes down and says the Leprechauns forgot to come. Shoot! The two girls were still asleep so Ryker helped the Leprechauns out and when the girls came down they saw furniture topsy-turvy and gold coins scattered. Thank heavens for Ryker! 
Everyone wore green and nobody got pinched. Avynlea was not thrilled a first with her sister wearing a matching shirt with hers but i went on about how cool it was they had rainbow shirts to wear on this day and finally she went with it. 
For dinner I made corned beef, green rice, green koolaid and green jello. I had a Relief Society Dinner I needed to be at so I missed the green dinner.
May the Luck of the Irish be with me better next year!