Monday, March 30, 2015

Let them eat cake...and open presents!

Rylee got quite a few gifts from different people who came to her Baptism. She was one spoiled girl

Grandma Bonnie got Rylee a picture frame and a cute little CTR ring. She was trying to decide between a bracelet and the ring and after a lot of hemming and hawing I said she should get the ring because Rylee wears her cheap little CTR ring all the time and it is turning her finger green. little did we know that she would get 4 CTR rings and a necklace that would have matched the bracelet. After more contemplations my Mom went back to Deseret Book and bought the bracelet for Rylee. The ring Rylee did not need and Mom thought to save it for my niece. Great decisions all around.
A cute Scripture bag from Aunt Emily
Journal and Pen from my friend Crystal
Ring from Whitney and candy from Brother Purvis her Primary teacher
I think this ring was from Brother Purvis as well but I am not too sure on that.
Polar Bear from Bishop ButtarsWe think these things were from the Caroca family. It got a little confusing because Rylee got some gift bags and some loose items and so we put the loose items and cards in the gift bags so we were not positive who gave her what but I think I am slowly figuring it out. Kenedy and Isabelle thought her expression in the picture was too funny so they meant to mimic it.

Later that night was the General Womens Broadcast for all girls 8 and up. It was so fun to have my Mom and Sister here to go with us and Rylee got to go also. When we got there I wanted to get a picture and so I tried setting my phone up on our car to take a picture but it kept falling over so Kenedy set hers up and we got a picture. We are so cute! Rylee did really good the first 15 minutes of the broadcast sitting really still and listening and then she got restless. At one pint I fixed her headband to make it a hippie style and she took a picture without me knowing so she could see how it looked.

After the meeting Kenedy went to the movies with her friend and the rest of us went home to eat some cake. Ryker and Ben were there alone because the guys went to their own movie and were quite content being together playing video games. They did not even notice us eating cake.

I bought Rylee a cake from costco thinking the Petersons might want to come for dinner after the Baptism but they decided to go home to watch the meeting. So we had a lot of chocolate cake hanging out on my counter with not a lot of people to eat it. Oh well. I was taking pictures of Rylee cutting her cake and took a selfie to show her to pretend I was only taking pictures of me. I am so funny.




The cake was delicious and the day was really busy but such a red letter wonderful day!