Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fun Days

Rylee rode with me to pick up Avynlea from piano lessons. While we were waiting, Rylee found my sunglasses, put them on and then requested some lipstick to wear to make her feel grownup. I said no to the lipstick but I did let her put on my chapstick. She then showed me the pose she was going to do for when Avy got to the car. She is a silly girl and makes me laugh a lot!


Sunday was a beautiful day and after dinner I let everyone know that we were going on a family walk and that everyone was required to join. We walked to the park where we shot some baskets and the kids played on the swings and ran around. It was so pretty outside and the sunshine felt so nice.
After we got home and walked through the door I remembered that I left a batch of rolls in the oven. Oops. Thank heavens we didn't stay out any longer. 
On Saturday Kefford took Ryker, Avynlea and Rylee to his parents house for part of the day so he could change the oil in the car. Kenedy had cheer practice so I stayed home with her. While they were out there Whitney brought out Maddies t-ball set and the kids all got to play some ball. Whitney sent me this picture of Rylee hitting the ball saying she loved her face in it. Rylee has always had the best facial expressions. 
I was puling out Avynleas ponytail holder and I lost my grip on it. It looked so funny sticking out that way that I took a picture so that Avy could see. I told her to smile but this was the best she could do.