Saturday, March 28, 2015

Avynlea and Rylee

My Mom flew into town for Rylee's Baptism and was able to come and be here with us while the kids were on Spring Break. The two girls were so excited to have Grandma here that they put on an impromptu play for us, The Princess and the Frog. They are such cute girls and I love their fun ideas.

Erin sent up late birthday gifts for the girls and they were super excited to open them and find that each got a new book! I love that my kids love to read, it seriously makes my heart happy!


Avynlea posed for some cute pictures with "Spot" the dog at Target. She took the first one and was not thrilled with it so had me take another one, still did not like it, and the last one I took when she was not ready and she was great with it and was done. :)


While out shopping with Grandma the girls got a kick out of the hairless mannequin and wanted to each take a turn getting their picture with it. These two girls make life fun and I love them!!!!