Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A couple things

On Sunday I asked Kefford if he would  get the pot roast ready for our meal. He was still in shirt and tie because he was going to take Ryker to the church at 2 for his interview with the Bishop. So he put on an apron. He put on the apron I made when I was in middle school and have kept  and used all these years. Kenedy thought that was pretty cute so she took a picture.
I took Avynlea and Rylee with me over to Mikells so we could give Jenna her crown she left at our house. While we were there I spent some time visiting with Mikell while Rylee played with her cousins. Avynlea stuck around me most of the time and later when I asked her why she said "Because adult conversation is so interesting". I immediately thought back to when my Mom would have her visiting teachers over and I would sit in the room with them and just listen because I also liked listening to adult conversations. 
James was playing in the entertainment cupboard and Avynlea thought that was really cute so she took a picture of him.
In Nursery we painted the kids hands to make ghosts and I thought they were so cute. My Nursery kids think it is fun to have their hands painted and so I like to do it often. I have the best Nursery!
Monday we got a Halloween package from my Mom and before FHE we opened it. It was filled with fun treats and we all loved it!

For Family Home Evening we went on a drive with Kenedy driving and Ryker teaching us about the sacrament and why we renew our convenants. We stopped at Sports Authority to get Rylee a basket ball, she has expressed an interest in playing BasketBall and so I told her I would sign her up for Y-Ball the next time they have signups. Kefford wanted to get her a ball so she could start learning and practicing the game. While Kefford was checking out, the rest of us headed out to the car. Ryker wanted to show me his trick and while he did that I took pictures.