Monday, January 3, 2011

Growing up!

I will post about Christmas and New Years later but for now I want everyone to know that my little baby girl..

is no longer a baby. This picture of Rylee I took the day after I gave birth to her. Can you believe this 10 pound baby? I absolutely love this picture, check out all those delicious rolls! I just want to eat her up! :0)
But I am wandering away from the point of this post, which is my sweet little baby is now a primary going big girl! Last week was her last day of Nursery class and yesterday was her first day of Primary as a new Sunbeam. Where has the time gone?


I was asked to substitute Avynleas class yesterday because they don't have a teacher called yet and so I got to be in primary on Rylees first day! I was super excited to actually be able to be in there to watch her rather then standing in the halls like a creeper trying to get a peek of my big girl. Of course she was kind of all over the place and kept waving to me and trying to get up to come over to me to tell me hi, she would poke at the boy next to her and lean down to look under her chair. But she also sat and tried to listen and tried to sing the songs. Basically she acted like a Sunbeam. I loved it! She is such a beautiful girl and even though she is a grown up Sunbeam she will always be my baby!