Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where did all the comments go?

Lately the comments on my blog postings have really tapered off. I used to average about 10 comments per post and now it has dwindles to about 3 or 4. I LOVE comments like most people do I am sure. I really try hard to comment on others blogs because I know how much I like it and i want to return the favor. I realize that lately I have not been as good about leaving comments and so I have really been working on that. Also I realize my postings have been pretty sporadic and so maybe people have not been checking as often. Well I am here and I am trying hard to be a more regular blogger. Not just for the sake of all of you out there reading but for me in keeping track of our lives. :0) The Blog book making website that I use to turn my blog into a book is called Blog2print. One of the biggest reasons that I love this site so much is because it gives you the option of having the comments included in the book. I love reading the comments and most of them are ones I want to keep forever which is why it is so exciting to have them included in my blog book. So won't you please start leaving me comments again? And if you don't normally leave comments will you check in every once in a while to let me know you care? :0)