Wednesday, November 19, 2008

singing blues

This is my good friend Elaine Josi. She is our neighbor and my kids and I adore her as she does us. She recently took me out to lunch for my birthday. We went to Red Robin a place I love and a place she has never visited. After her telling the waitress that we were there for my birthday I then gave the waitress the "please no singing" plea. Well Elaine then took it upon herself to tell the waitress "oh yes you have to come and sing to her" Great Elaine, you just unknowingly opened up a big can of worms. After the waitress left I told Elaine exactly what goes on when the staff of Red Robin come chanting through the restaurant to sing to a person. It is obnoxious and rather embarrassing. But good for me I got through it and payback will come quick for little miss Elaine!
We did have alot of fun and I do really love this lady!!