Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas wish list!

This is a fuzzy picture taken of the kids last year on Christmas morning. THey are looking at the tree for the first time. I do apologizr for the fuzzy quality, I wanted to delete it and go with something different but I don't know how to delete it without deleting everyhting I wrote!
Erin said that by putting up this list we were going to look greedy! Well maybe we are! :) But this is the only way I can think of to let my family know what we are wanting for Christmas. So just for you Mom, and everybody else who has been asking, this is what we are into!

Kenedy is wanting books, Polly pockets, Cd's, she is into Hannah Montana, Jonas brothers and High School Musical. She recently saw an easy-bake-oven and expressed an intense desire for one of those.

Ryker is still into mostly Batman but also superman and speed racer. He really likes the little Lego kits and a little bit with puzzles too. He is very active and likes playing baseball and football with his dad.

Avynlea has suddenly discovered Barbies and Polly Pockets and plays with them all of the time. Her favorite princess is Giselle but Snow White comes in second. She loves to dress up and dances and sings around the house.

Rylee has turned into a little Mommy and wants to play with baby dolls. She loves to push strollers around and anything to do with babies is good for her. She has also turned into an Elmo freak and likes him alot.

Elizabeth, of course, loves clothes and shoes and jewelry.

Kefford could use some new shirts but he likes most anything, if in doubt give me a call! :)

OK so there you have it. Sorry if we sounded greedy I was not trying to be, I am just giving you all what you asked for!

It feels like I just wrote a letter so I am going to tell you Mom (both of you :)) that I love you and will talk to you soon!!