Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

I wanted to update our family pictures from last year and after convincing Kefford that yes, it was necessary, he finally agreed. So I bought black shirts for everyone who didn't have one and off we went. (funny side story...Ryker got birthday money from his grandma Lutes and combined with his tooth money he felt very rich. When we were in Target waiting in line to buy his sweater Ryker told me that he wanted to buy the sweater. I said "no it's ok I have money I can do it" to which he replied "no mom I really want to pay for it" I finally convinced him to save his money to buy the toy he has been wanting since our friend let Rylee use her kids in church on Sunday. After our pictures Kefford took him to the store to buy the mini etcher-sketch he wanted. (i know it is etch-a-sketch but etcher-sketch is what Ryker called it and I thought it was cute) Lana did our pictures again this year and I am loving what she does. She has fantastic ideas and doesn't even get frustrated when Rylee screams and won't cooperate!
I really love my family!
I love the pictures that were taken of just Kefford and I! (Lana-Lou you did a fabulous job!)

I really do not know what it takes to get Rylee to be happy and smiling in our pictures.


This picture was a fluke! It is really the only one where she actually looks pleasant !

Avynlea is trying really hard to do her fake smile and I am behind the camera trying really hard to get her to not!

Ryker is extremely photogenic. I think he would be an awesome kids model!

Kenedy is just beautiful. I was coaching her about not doing her fake smile and said try doing a closed mouth smile. I didn't know she was never going to show her teeth again!