Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my stylista, cake, and more from the stylista

I just took this picture of Avynlea. I told her to get dressed for the day and she came down wearing Kenedy's shirt. This kid has some serious style!
After feeling bad that my big deal 30th birthday went neglected Kefford made me a cake Sunday after church. We did not get around to trying it out until after the kids went to bed but when we did boy was it ever good! So good that Kefford decided that this cake was off limits to kids, they could have different treats. I did cut myself a piece yesterday and share it with Rylee but, shhh, he does not have to know. When he came home from work yesterday he was kinda disappointed that when I put the saran wrap back on it was touching the frosting. I had to laugh when I woke up this morning to find the cake looking like this, all nicely re-wrapped so that no more plastic was touching the cake...bit OCD you think?
On Sunday Avynlea wanted to wear her pretty, green, poofy, sleeveless dress. I told her that was fine but that she had to wear her white sweater with it. I had to laugh when she came down with this sweater on. I took a picture, told her how pretty she looked, then told her to go back upstairs, take that sweater off and put on her white CHURCH sweater. This kids style really cracks me up. It is quite normal for her to bypass all of her pretty girlie shoes in favor of Rykers shoes. Yesterday we were going to the library so I dressed her all cute with a sassy hat and everything and then she put on Rykers old cowboy boots. I told you she has style!