Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Bithday Elizabeth and Ryker!!

Ryker chose to have a speed racer birthday party. This is the cool speed racer cake that Kefford cut out and I designed. I think we did a pretty good job. Ryker said it looked awesome and his is the opinion that matters so it was a great success.


It was a crazy madhouse for one and a half hours because of all the kids that were invited. But since this was Ryker's first year of having a birthday party and because Kefford was home to help, I let Ryker invite as many friends as he wanted. OK so I am not that crazy I did put a somewhat limit to the amount of invites. I had just been in his classroom helping so I knew which kids were the problem ones and to steer him away from wanting to invite. The kids had alot of fun and Kefford was really good about keeping them somewhat calmed down. The only problems came when the games took too long and the ones waiting got restless and would start to chase each other around the house. We played pin the car on the race track, pass the car, and we had a pinata!



Happy 30th to me and Happy 6th to Ryker!

For my big celebration we went out to eat at Red Robins where Ryker and I got free ice-cream sundaes but we told them no singing. (I know, we are big party poopers!)




.