Saturday, July 2, 2022

Relaxing on the back patio and Fireworks at the farm


While I was in Utah Kefford put together our new patio furniture and got my outside lights hung up, the lights are smart lights and connect to the internet so I can manage them with my phone. They were not connecting like they should have been and so Kefford spent a lot of time adjusting and moving them around. We finally realized we needed to buy a wifi extender and put it in an outlet by the back door which made the lights start working perfectly

Saturday night, July 2, we went out to the farm for food and fireworks. It is always fun to get together with the extended Peterson family and I got to spend. a lot of time visiting with Tami and her girls. Rylee was babysitting that night so it ws just Kefford, Avynlea and I. We missed having Rylee with us but she was busy earning money which is good also. Avynlea went with Allie to ride the four-wheeler around and she came back with lots of scrapes and bruised on her legs. They were doing cookies and Avynlea slid off the back. She was more embarrassed about it than anything and I am glad she was ok.

My patio lights are able to be different colors and I was admiring the 4th of July colors later that night.
Kenedy sent these pictures of her and Tyler, the guy she is starting to date.