Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Lutes Family Camping Trip Day 4

On Tuesday we went back to Bear Lake for more water fun. I didn't get as many pictures this day but I did get a few.
Isabelle, Avynlea, Ben, Kefford and Kenedy

I was really tired and fell asleep while sitting in my chair reading a book. Looks like I wasn't the only one who took the opportunity for a little nap.
Elizabeth, Heather and Erin 
Us sisters linked up on our floats again and had more sister fun. I was pretty burnt from the day before so I covered myself up more so I wouldn't get more burnt. Later I played in the sand with Amos, Fredrick and Leona for a little bit.
Selfie in the bathroom is always a fun picture to take I guess. Poor Avynlea was just trying to use the toilet when she was photobombed by Isabelle, Rylee, and Kenedy


Rylee, Kenedy and Avynlea basking in that campfire glow