Friday, May 13, 2022

Temple time and in a hole

On Tuesday May 10th Kenedy got to go to the Temple to do a session with some of her friends. I love that she values going to the Temple and that she makes is a habit to go regularly.
Kefford has been wanting to put in a basketball hoop for quite some time and he finally decided to get it done. In order to prepare for the hoop he had to dig a four foot hole. Avynlea and I had fun taking pictures in the hole that Kefford dug, we look so tiny.
Kenedy has become good friends with her cousin Ben who is also been going to BYU-I, she spends. lot of time hanging out with him and she said that they have had people ask if they are twins. I can definitely see why people would think that.

I love finding hearts wherever I go and I loved seeing this here shaped dirt pile in the gutter one day.

It is the season for dance recitals and Rylee's friend Taylee asked Rylee if she wanted to help at her Dance Recital. Rylee was all for it and had a lot of fun being with the little kids and watching her friend perform.