Friday, May 6, 2022

Mexico Day 5

Our last day in Mexico, pretty sad. It was a short trip but I needed to get back to dance because it is recital season and we left our girls hoe alone all week for the first time and I wanted to get back to them. We started the day off with a little breakfast and then we played some tennis. It was a little bit hotter and a little bit later in the day then when we played the day before and we got too hot real quick. I wanted to relax on the beach one last time and I read my book, watched the ocean waves and drank my mango smoothie that was delivered to me on my lounge chair, all inclusive resorts are the way to go! After my beach time I cleaned up, we packed up, ate lunch and then caught our shuttle back to the airport. As we were checking in I realized that I accidentally lost the paperwork I needed to get back into the states, luckily I was able to get new paperwork at the airport, unluckily it cost me $30, ugh. 

While we were traveling home Rylee went to a swim party at the Givens house and had a lot of fun swimming with her friends. Katie sent me a picture of the girls and I am glad that Rylee could have fun, we have a great group of Young Women.

Claire Elder, Eliza Lewis, Lola Lindley, Avery Miller, Brynn Givens, Kinsey Bjorn, Allie Hansen, Makayla Pace and Rylee Peterson

Our flight from Mexico took us to LA where we had to get off, get our luggage, go through customs, recheck our luggage and then board the plane for Boise. Finally at about 10 pm we landed in Boise where Avynlea came to pick us up. But first Kefford had to get a picture in his rocket ship, too cute.
Rylee made us a cute welcome home sign and it was good to be home. I had the best time on this trip with Kefford, it was good to get out and have it be just the two of us. We had a lot of fun and I am ready to go back anytime!