Saturday, May 7, 2022

Prom!

Saturday May 7 was Prom for Meridian High and Avynlea was going with her friend Nathan Wall.  Kaitlyn Lindley had asked if I would do her hair for Prom and I was excited to do it. Avynlea was just going to flatiron her hair and leave it down so I was excited to have some hair to do. She sent me a picture of what she was thinking and I think it turned out pretty cute. I hoped she liked it, she said she did but I never know, I saw her the next day at church and she kept her hair in the style so I took that to mean she liked it. Her mom Jeni and sister Lola came over while I was doing her hair and it was fun to visit with Jeni.
Avynlea had a day date with Nathan earlier, they did paintings by following along to a Bob Ross tutorial but they couldn't see the video and their date had to describe it to them. So when Avynlea did her painting she had Nathan telling her what to paint and what colors to use. After that they played yard games and then came home to get ready for the dance.
Avynlea ordered her dress from online and it looks so cute on her. She found the shoes she wanted online also and they looked really good with the dress. She flatironed her hair and then decided she wanted to pull two small sections up and the end result looked really cute.
We got a boutonniere from Albertsons and right before Nathan came to pick up Avynlea she was messing with it and accidentally broke the flower off the stem. I tried hot gluing it back together but the flower was obviously too wet so that didn't work, Kefford then saved the day by jimmy rigging it together with a pin.
I got a picture of Nathan and Avynlea when he came to pick her up and then I got pictures from the photo shoot they did with all of the other couples in their group. Avynlea had a good time at the dance but her one complaint was Nathan followed her around too much. She wanted to be left alone so she could dance with her friends. I told her that that was the point of having a date at a dance was to spend time with them but she was a little annoyed, oh Avynlea lol.




Avynlea just looks so beautiful in these pictures, she is a stunner.