Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mothers Day

Sunday was Mothers Day and Kefford got the girls up early and they made me a delicious breakfast. Avynlea gave me the flowers, I am pretty sure they were table decorations from Prom but she thought of me so I love them.
Ryker posted a sweet message on Facebook for me
At church they had all the women gather together for Relief Society and they had muffins and fruit for us to eat during the lesson.

After church I wanted to get a picture with both of my girls. Avynlea has a hard time cooperating during picture taking times but I finally managed to get her to take a decent picture.
Rylee was a lot easier and I got two cute pictures with her.
Avynlea likes the feature on my camera that makes us look small so we got those pictures as well.
I had sen tmy Mom her Mothers Day gifts and she waited till Mothers Day to open them. I made her a picture book and I also bought her a magnifying glass to help her see the pictures better. I don't know if she needs the magnifying glass a lot right now but I am sure it will come in handy soon and some of the pictures are small and I wanted her to be able to see all of them. I faceted her so I could watch her open them and I think she liked what she got :)
Dinner was cooked for my bu Kefford and the girls and they made me a steak with a side salad and baked potato, it was delicious, the best part was not having to cook it my self!


 
For gifts my family got me a makeup bag, A phone holder and some cute press on nails. Rylee also made me a sweet card and I got a really nice letter in the mail from Ryker.