Friday, January 31, 2020

Cheer Showcase

Elder Holland is my favorite Apostle. His words speak straight to my soul and he always says the things I need to hear. I love finding his quotes and I especially love this one.
The girls have their first competition on Saturday and on Thursday they had their showcase which is basically their dress rehearsal. Avynlea and her team did a really great job, Avynlea especially is such a good cheerleader and works really hard to improve and to be able to do more and more. I love every time I get to watch her perform.
Brooklyn Robbins was at the showcase and she came over and sat by me so we could visit, I have not seen her since Homecoming. She took this picture of Avynlea, Dreya and Hailey and then sent it to me so I could have it.
She then had me take a picture of the two of us so we could have record of our visit. 
On Friday Avynlea had a game to cheer at and I headed over to the school after dance so I could watch her. I was able to see the last half of the game and was able to see her stunt between the third and fourth quarter.