Thursday, January 9, 2020

A New Baby

While I was in California Mikell had her 6th baby, a baby boy. I always go to the hospital to visit my new Nephews and nieces but since she left the hospital before I got home we went as a family over to her house on Sunday so we could all meet the little one. Mikell and Steve were still deciding on a name for their newest baby and didn't have anything official to call him yet but she did say they really liked the name Luke. Even without a name he is still cute little baby and I was happy to meet him and visit with Mikell and her family. Steve has issues with anyone holding his newborns, luckily I made the cut but my kids have to wait for a day when he isn't around to get their turn.
Kenedy took this picture of Avynlea while we were sitting around visiting and it especially made Brooke laugh. My kids are pretty funny.
I took this picture of Avynlea while she was eating an applesauce pouch. I thought she looked like a baby eating her food and kept saying "Mama, Mama" to her in a baby voice. Heather does it to Mom when she is drinking from her water bottle and it always makes me laugh so I took a video of this and sent it to Heather. We are all pretty funny :)