Monday, January 13, 2020

Funny Atticus

A couple of weeks ago one of my little dancers Mom came up to me before class with a Birthday invitation to my dancers birthday. She said that Roen really wanted to invite me to her party and I thought it was so sweet that she thought of me. It was at Eagle Island's sledding hill and it was on A Sunday. I felt weird about possibly going to a Birthday party on the sabbath but I really felt I should make an appearance since she took the time to invite me. So I went and visited and froze and hopefully made Roen happy by my being there. She is such a sweet girl and I really love her and her Mom, such a great family!
Ashleigh and I frequently chat with each other over Marco Polo, her video sent today really made me laugh. Atticus makes frequent appearances in her videos which makes me happy because I love anytime I get to see my Nephew. He has discovered his nose and in the video had his finger up it for a short time. He is too young to be picking anything he just discovered a hole on his face and was exploring it. But it sure looks funny. Towards the end of the video he was off camera playing with his toys while Ashleigh was chatting when all of a sudden Atticus's cute little face popped up and he started making funny noises with his mouth to the camera. He is turning into such a cute little ham! I am so grateful for technology and how man keeps coming up with new and faster and funner ways to help me communicate with my family. What a blessing!