Wednesday, July 3, 2019

It's July!

On Monday July 1st we went out to Nyssa for the annual Peterson 4th of July barbecue and fireworks. Since Joshua and his family were in town as well as Mom and Heather they came with us. Kefford went earlier with my kids and that left me, Mom and Heather to ride with the Lutes' in their mini van rental. I was stuck in the back with Joshua and Heather and we had fun talking and laughing back there. It was a pretty fun night of visiting with family. Kefford took Joshua and Amos to go see some real life tractors and I heard that he was pretty intimidated by them. He wasn't too thrilled with the noise when they were turned on and I think they were a lot bigger then he thought. Joshua ended up taking Mom and his family home a little early to put the boys to bed so they didn't get to see the fireworks. Heather stayed with us and they did the fireworks in the field by the sheds and it started to get pretty windy and dusty by the time they were done with the fireworks. After it was over I trekked across the field to where Bailey was so I could give him a hug and wish him well on his mission, he left on the 3rd. He will be such a great missionary and I am excited to hear all about his adventures.
Our favorite Bishop Danny Ricks accepted a teaching position at BYUI, sad for us but really happy for Kenedy who was excited to be around one of her favorite people again. She went to visit him in his office one day and Danny sent us a picture of the selfie they took. 
I usually end up finding random pictures of Avynlea on my phone and in this one I think she just needed an after swimming snack.
Mom and I got to go to the Temple to do initiatories, I love going to the Temple and I love even more going with family. We had a good time and afterwards a random guy saw us taking a selfie and offered to take a picture for us. I think we look pretty cute.
While shoe shopping with the girls Avynlea took the try on stockings and put one over her face. She looked really funny and not as cute as she normally is. She is too funny and keeps me laughing with her antics.
Avynlea and her bestie Sadie and Ninja Avynlea