Thursday, July 4, 2019

4th of July

Tuesday the 2nd Joshua and his family left for Utah and on the 3rd I drove Mom and Heather to the airport. It is always a sad day when family leaves to go home but I knew I would be seeing them again soon so it was ok.
On the 4th of July we went and had breakfast with some friends at the Shoemaker's home. We were supposed to go to the Given's but Katie went into labor during the night and had a 4th of July baby. I missed seeing her but her kids were able to be at the breakfast which was fun. The other families that were there were the Speakma's, the Lindley's and the Heslop's. It was a good crowd and we had a good time. 
After we got back Kefford took Ryker and Avynlea to ride around on their dirt bikes. Avynlea had fun getting more practice on riding the bike and being more comfortable on it. I was grateful that she did not come home with any injuries other then some bruises here and there.
For dinner we went down the street to a block party BBQ that our neighbors were throwing in their backyard. I got to visit with the Olson's and the Green's which was nice and eating yummy food at the same time was a big win.
After a little bit we said our goodbyes and headed around the corner to watch a fireworks show with our ward neighbors. They had a lot of fun fireworks to light off and I sat with Lindsey Williams whom I haven't seen in a while. It was nice to visit with her.




Happy 4th of July!