Thursday, July 25, 2019

Cousin Attack!

I took myself off of Instagram for the summer so I am not up to date on the new filter fads. I got these pictures from Kenedy and I assume that this old age filter is the newest fad. Kefford looks pretty cute as a grumpy old man and Rylee is the cutest little Grandma. A little creepy though,  if I have to be honest to see these two so aged.
On Tuesday I drove with Rylee to meet Kenedy and Alyssa in Burley to bring them home for the summer. After we started on our trip I got a call from Kenedy that she was going to be later meeting us as planned. I was not too thrilled with the news since I was already on my way. I called Kefford about it and he suggested that we stop in Twin Falls and go check out Shoshone Falls. We have never been and I thought that was a great idea to use up some of our time. The Falls were really pretty but after about 10 minutes of walking around and looking at the waterfalls we were ready to go. 

We invited Brit and her kids over one morning to go swimming and Avynlea took a couple of pictures of her sister and cousins swimming. Brielle recently broke her arm and didn't want to go swimming which is why she was on the side. 

Asher, Xander, Tayvia and Rylee
Dustin was in Nyssa with his family visiting and Mikell took her kids out there to see them and Whitney and her kids were also there. Mikell sent me a picture of all the girls attacking Ryker. He is such a good natured kid when it comes to his little Cousins and is so patient with them. Mikell said after she took the pictures they made all the littles go outside so Ryker could have a break.