Friday, July 12, 2019

Blueberry Picking

A favorite summer tradition we have is to go blueberry picking out in Emmett with the Peterson's. This year I only had Rylee and Avynlea with me but between the three of us we were still able to get about a bucket full of blueberries, which is a lot of fun! I freeze them in baggies and then we have blueberries to snack on and use in recipes for the entire year. This year we had, Alison, Whitney and her girls, Brit and her kids, Michelle and her boys, Mikell and her kids and Kylie and her little one. A fun group to visit with while picking the yummy fruit!
Avynlea got tired of picking pretty quick and once she dumped what she did get into my bucket she sat down with the babies and helped entertain them. I didn't mind, I love that she is such a fun and loving big Cousin!
Whitney took this picture of Avynlea holding Lainey which she sent to me and then she sent me the same picture that she used an aging filter on. Avynlea is still oh so cute as a little old lady!