Friday, July 19, 2019

Fairy Dancing

My friend Katie had her baby boy on the 4th of July and after giving the family a week or so to settle in with the new baby Avyn;ea, Rylee and I finally stopped by to deliver her baby gift and love on the new baby. He is so tiny and so sweet and I loved holding the little guy. Avynlea thought it looked funny the way I was holding him and took a couple of pictures.
Rylee has been practicing her braiding in my hair and I think she is getting better and better. Her braids are still a little loose but she will continue to get better as she practices.
We inherited Danny Ricks Traeger when he moved and Ryker and Kefford have been working hard and cooking up delicious meats all in the name of figuring the thing out. 
Monday night my eyelid started swelling for no reason I could think of. My eye didn't hurt or itch and it was not crusty or gooey, it was just swollen. I took a couple of allergy pills when I went to bed hoping for the best and woke up to my eye being even more swollen. It was nuts! I went to the Temple that morning and of course it was Bob at the recommend desk. He asked me how I was and I mentioned my eye being swollen and he said he wouldn't have even noticed it and it wasn't that bad. By the time I left the Temple my eye was back to normal and I was super grateful but really confused as to what the problem was. One of those crazy mysterious ailments I guess. Thank heavens it went away so quick!
TO occupy my time a little while the girls were at Girls Camp I agreed to teach a Fairy Dance Camp at the studio. WE dance like Fairies, hunted for Fairies, built Fairy traps and on the third and final day discovered Fairies. It was so much fun and the kids were super cute and fun to be with!

Laney, Emily, Michelle, Everleigh and Abigail