Monday, February 11, 2019

Chocolate Flowers

Some of Kenedy's friends and Roommates came to Boise for the weekend to stay in a Bed and Breakfast and explore the area. After the cheer competition Kenedy went to go and stay with them at the B&B. They left early Sunday morning so they could make it back to Rexburg in time to go to their Ward. Kenedy sent me this picture as they were leaving the B&B. 
Brother Larson asked the Beehive class if they would come in to Elders Quorum the last 10 minutes of class and sing "I'm trying to be like Jesus" as part of his lesson. I was teaching them a lesson on "How The Things I Say Affect Me and Those Around Me" and it was such a good lesson I didn't want to end when the time came. But we promised and I ended my lesson so the girls could go and sing. Good thing the song fit so well with my lesson also. Jeni Lindley and I stood in the back and watched our sweet group of beehives go to the front and sing in front of all the Elder's Quorum, Blake Hansen was kind enough to accompany so they didn't have to do it A Capella. The girls did a beautiful job and after they were done the men in the aisle rows stood up and handed each girl a chocolate flower. It was super sweet but a little awkward, the girls were not quite sure what was going on but I saw a couple of Dad's who were in attendance give their girls a hug along with their chocolate and that was sweet.
When we got back to our room to grab our stuff I had the girls pose for some pictures. They are so cute and I love my group of Beehives!
 Standing: Makayla, Aubrey, Claire, Rylee, Kenzie, Tayci, Taylee, Kensey and Addie
Kneeling: Halsey, Saylor, Brynn, Allie and Kate