Sunday, February 17, 2019

Makovers and Modeling (Kenedy College Life)

Kenedy has been pretty good to periodically send me pictures of her adventures in college. One picture she sent gave me serious flashbacks to my second year in college. She did mudmasks with some of her friends, girls and guys. It reminded me of when Melody and I talked some of our guy friends into letting us put mud masks on them. I had to look in my Ricks College scrapbook to find the pictures and it was so fun looking through and remembering all the fun. I am glad Kenedy is having just as much fun making memories as I did.
Emma Jo, Derek, Kenedy, Addie and Nate

Kefford, Elizabeth, Brandon, Melody and Blake (1997)
She also got a picture of her dying her roommates hair blue. :)
Kenedy wanted to document her last day of being 18 so she did a little photoshoot with her roommate taking her pictures. She is so pretty and I love how these pictures capture her beauty inside and out.