Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Happy 19 Kenedy!

Kenedy was in Rexburg for her birthday and it was a little sad not being with her on her birthday for the first time ever. I did like being able to send her a birthday package, that was a lot of fun and I did talk with her on her birthday so we managed to survive the day. :)
Kenedy went to the hot springs with her roommates and friends and then they went out to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. I think she had a good day :)

We didn't get to talk too much on her actual birthday so she facetimed me the next day and I got to hear all about her fun day.


5 things I love about Kenedy:
1. She texts, calls and FaceTimes us quite often and I am so glad she is good at staying in touch. I love that she calls me during the week and that she likes to chat and tell me whats up with her. It is fun seeing our relationship slowly sift to friends. She is still and will always be my daughter but it is fun to have her as my friend as well.

2. I love her thoughtfulness in wanting to get all of us a Christmas present. She put a lot of thought into each gift and really showed her love for each of us. I love the book she made for me filled with pictures of the two of us and I look at it often. She has a good heart.

3. She is loving the college life and I love watching her have fun and make memories. It reminds me of my college days and I find it funny when she sends pictures or tells me stories that remind me of things I did in college. She loves her roommates and likes to have fun and is really making the most of her time there.

4. She is continuing to strengthen her testimony and I love when she tells me about things she is learning at church, in her religion classes or at the devotionals. It would be super easy to skip out on the religious part of life at BYUI or not be as devoted but Kenedy is all in and I love seeing her grow deeper in the Gospel.

5. Kenedy is just so pretty and she dresses super cute and she really is a beautiful girl inside and out. I love that she takes care of herself and likes to look pretty and get dressed up but that she can also be super casual and low maintenance and still look just as beautiful.