Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Monster Cookies

Kefford was going to the farm on Saturday with Ryker to work on his pickup. Rylee really wanted to go also but she couldn't because she had already committed to going to Serena's house that day. She was really sad about it so I told her I would take her, Avynlea and Ryker to the farm on Monday, President's Day. That seemed to appease her and so on Monday after I taught one dance class we stopped in Star so Kelsey could adjust Avynlea's braces and then we finally headed out to the farm. Ryker had to help Cameron Roberts with his Eagle Project that morning and so he couldn't go out with us. Bailey said he would pick him up when he was done and they wanted to go dirt bike riding so I took the pickup out to the Farm with Ryker's bike in the bed. 
Whitney was at her Mom's when we got there and I had an enjoyable time visiting with her and Alison while also holding Lainey. She is at such a fun plump age with all her fat rolls and squishiness,  I could not get enough of this cute baby. 
Avynlea went to hang out with Makayla and Ally at their house while Rylee stayed with us and played with Maddie, Sadie and Kinsley. Even though she is so much older then her Cousins, Rylee was so sweet to play their games and she had a lot of fun with them. After a while Alison made some cookies and whipped up some frosting and we all had fun making Monster Cookies.



Maddie, Sadie, Whitney, Kinsley, Rylee and Elizabeth 
Monster Cookie decorating was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed my inner creativity coming out.