Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Blog Book 2018

It is always a happy day when I get my new blog book in the email. 2018 was a little rough for me for blogging, I got really far behind, months behind, and I considered giving up on it altogether. I don't always love blogging but I love watching my kids pull out previous years books and read through them. Seeing how much they love them really keeps me a part of the game. I do love it also, sometimes some posts get overwhelming and so it takes me a while to get to them and then when I get so far behind it is even more overwhelming. I am so happy that I stuck with it and got caught up and now have 10 years of blog books with memories and pictures and stories, most of which would have been forgotten by now. I am using google photos for storing and collaging pictures and that has been my lifesaver, so heres to at least 10 more years of blogging and memories stored:)