Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Movies with Friends

Kefford and I took the younger three kids to Costco to get a couple of things and since it was right around dinner time we had dinner at the deli. I took the picture of Rylee on our way out and then I caught Avynlea taking a whiff of a favorite smell so I had to capture that also. Crazy and fun kids!

Tuesday the 12th was a weird random half day of school for all of the kids. Since it was dollar Tuesday at the movie theater I told them they could each invite a friend and I would take them to see Despicable Me 3 once they were all out of school. Rylee invited Serena, Ryker invited Ty, and Avynlea invited Sadie, Hope and Savanah (she just couldn't pick one). We got to the movie pretty early so we went to Shook to get some treats before we headed back to watch the show. It was fun to have a half day and to do something fun and different. I wish Kenedy could have come but she was worried about not getting back in time for cheer so she stayed home.

Ryker, Serena, Ty, Rylee, Sadie, Savanna, Avynlea and Hope