Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Pillow Case

Kefford really wanted Avynlea to have a pillow case for her body pillow because it is an all while pillow and he knew it would get dirty quick. I was busy getting bills done on the computer and entering receipts and did not have time to help her plan out a pillow case so Kefford stepped up and said he would. I was skeptical but let him go for it. Avynlea picked out some material I had from my stash and Kefford measured and designed a pillow case and showed her where to cut and how to cut. I was pretty impressed with what he did. He couldn't help her with the sewing and since she has experience with using my machine I just showed her where to pin and all she had to do was sew some straight lines, easy peasy and it turned out really cute!


Meanwhile, we have noticed Ryker getting a little scraggly on his chin, not too crazy but enough that we wanted him to do something about it before it got really gross. Kefford got out his old Razor and gave it to Ryker so he could join the shaving club. Ryker did a good job and his face looks nice ad smooth again.