Saturday, August 6, 2016

McCall Trip part 2

Once we came back from getting Kenedy it was more relaxing days at the McCall house with me visiting with my Sisters-in-law and cousins playing all over the place. Gwen had left with her kids and so my kids just had their much younger cousins to be with and they loved it. My kids love all of their cousins and are so good with them. We spent a lot of time down at the beach paddling in the boat and playing in the water. 
Kenedy loved being able to come up to hang with her younger cousins, she really loves them a lot. 
Madison, Kenedy and Tayvia
I took the above scenic picture while I was out running Thursday morning. I felt so lucky to be able to run in such a beautiful place. I have been feeling some pains in my upper thigh while running and when I started running while I was at home Wednesday morning the pain was really bad and I had to stop right after just starting. I thought I would rest it that day and I would be good to go on Thursday when we got back up to McCall. Thursday morning I got up and started my run and I got to 2.75 miles when the pain hit and got so bad that I had to stop and hobble back to the house. The rest of the day and through the weekend my leg was giving me such pain it was hard to walk without hurting. I have decided that I probably pulled a muscle and I taped it and have not been running for over a week. Hopefully it will be better soon because not being able to do my daily run has been really difficult.


Tayvia had a really large dragonfly land on her and she did not know what to think about it. I was trying to get her to look up so I could a picture but she could not stop eyeballing the insect. I don't think she was too thrilled about it being on her, right after I took the picture she had me brush it away.
Ryker with his little buddy Asher
Beautiful Rylee enjoying swimming in the Lake
Kenedy wanted us to take a slow motion video of her doing a cheer jump off the end of the dock. I misunderstand what was going on and turned off the video right when she jumped. She was not happy about it because she wanted the jump to start with her hair dry. oops

We had a really fun week in McCall and I love being with my Peterson family. I am always grateful for quality family time and appreciate Alison for being willing to put up with all the craziness and having us all together.