Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cheer Camp! by Kenedy


On the left was my cute little dorm room. There was like a big common room and we each had our own individual rooms. We were paired up and given a country to represent and since there was an odd number I was my own country. I represented Mexico.
This is Varsity.
This is the whole squad, JV and Varsity. We won Top Banana on the first night. Top Banana is the school that had the most spirit and most energy throughout the day.
Never let the spirit stick touch the ground.
The theme for camp was Olympics and we had a Go Gold night and we won an award for dressing up the best.
Camp was super tiring and so this is us resting on our break. I'm on Jamie, Jamie is on Maddie, Maddie is on Audrey, and Audrey is on me.


For the first routine we performed I was a spot because Audrey and I switch out being backs. On our second routine I was the back and Audrey was a spot.
I was so ready to go home at this point. I was so done haha. But I had an amazing time with my team and we were able to bond a lot. I had a lot of fun and I learned a lot of new skills.